Commercial Trailer Repair
Boasting some of the best heavy duty trailer mechanics in the industry we can repair any make or model of trailer. Ranging in size from utility trailers, Skidoo Trailers, and Goose Neck Trailers and all Recreational trailers in shop, to heavy duty flat deck trailers, step deck trailers, trailer vans, tankers, enclosed trailers, and equipment trailers on the road with our mobile emergency service trucks and mobile mechanics. We can assess, diagnose, and repair. Hart Transmission and Mechanical offers a fully tooled, full service repair facility in Sherwood Park serving the greater Edmonton area, with the best trailer repair technicians in Alberta. We’ll repair and service everything from axle end work including brakes and wheel seals, to welding, lighting, and ride control to anti-lock brake systems.
Hart Transmission and Mechanical’s 30 year history has been steeped in automotive repairs, service and maintenance, creating happy clients. With this success, we moved and expanded into a new larger facility to offer full comprehensive fleet maintenance programs from light and medium duty repair, to offering full heavy duty repair services with a focus on heavy duty trailer repair both in shop and with our new fleet of mobile service trucks
If you have a Commercial Trailer and need repairs or a CVIP Inspection look no further! we are here to help!
Hart’s offers the following but not limited to, commercial trailer repair and maintenance services:
- Brakes: diagnosis and repair of electric and hydraulic trailer brakes
- Suspension: repairs and components
- Axles: repairs and components for spring and torsional axles
When maintaining your medium to heavy duty trailer there are some common repairs that always come up, if you are interested in how we can save you time and money with downtime let us know, this can help with and costs associated with yearly inspections.
Ten Most Common Commercial Trailer Repairs
- Pneumatic elements such as air hoses, brakes etc.
- Repairs of lift gates: maintenance and installation
- Rolling gear and suspension: cushion suspension, and valves
- Preparation & pass technical inspection: preventive visit, tailgate control
- Repair body components such as bumpers, wing flaps, cyclist protection bumpers
- Repairing electric components such as lights, lamp, socket, waterproof box
- Repairs and maintenance of the refrigeration
- Tires, such as retreading tires or replacements
- Brakes with EBS diagnostics, pad or brake drum replacements
- Doors, curtain repairs, rolling doors and or replacement.
Proud to Repair Commercial Trailers In Alberta
When looking for a diesel repair shop it is always good to see if they have done great work, we are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of Central & amp; Northern Alberta for 15 years and a Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) Approved Auto Repair Specialist, we understand the importance of customer service and customer satisfaction in auto repairs.
Commercial Trailer Repair (In Shop Repairs)
Hart’s repairs a huge variety of mid to light weight commercial trailer’s such as:
- Utility Trailers
- Snowmobile Trailers
- Recreational Trailers
- Equipment Trailers
- Enclosed Trailers
Proud To Be Repairing Commercial Trailers Bands
Harts repairs in our shop facilities commercial trailers that have electric brakes and either grease or wet bath hubs. We are proud to be repairing and servicing the following but not limited to following makes:
- PJ Trailers
- Southland Trailers
- Royal Cargo Trailers
- Aluma Trailers
- Triton Trailers
- Road trail Trailers
- Trail Tech Trailers
Need a Heavy Duty Trailer Mechanic Quick?
Looking for a mobile heavy duty mechanic to come out and service your commercial electric trailer ? Or are you broke down on the side of the highway? Avoid costly downtime by using our mobile emergency road side service trucks.
Looking for more information and regulation surrounding Commercial Trailers? No Problem! check out one of Stacy’s favourite resources:
Proud to Repair Heavy Duty Trailers (Mobile Service Truck)
- We repair Doepker Commercial Trailers
- We repair East Manufacturing trailers
- We repair Felling Trailers
- We repair Fontaine Trailers
- we repair Fruehauf Trailers
- We repair Great Dane Trailers
- We repair Heil Trailers
- We repair Kentucky Trailers
- We repair Hyundai Translead
- we repair Mac Trailers
- We repair Manac Trailers
- We repair Pitts Trailers
- We repair Polar Tank Trailers
- We repair Premier Trailers
- We repair Reitnouer Trailers
- We repair Trail King Trailers
- We repair Vanguard Trailers
- We repair Western Trailers
- We repair Beothuk Trailers
Heavy Duty Trailer Models We Repair (Mobile Service Truck)
Hart’s Has the heavy duty technicians and facilities to repair any mode of commercial trailer in the industry her are a few of the types of industrial and automotive trailers we repair but are not limited to:
- Semi Trailers
- Flatbed or Flatdeck Trailers
- Gooseneck Trailers
- Step Deck Trailers
- Enclosed Or Dry Van Trailers
- Tandem Trailers
- Equipment Or Utility Trailers
- Refrigeration Trailers
- Open Auto Trailers
- Cargo trailers
- Dump Trailers
- RV Trailers
Whether you are needing a brake or new tires, or you are having electrical and or tail light wiring issues, we are here to help! Let us either come to you on the side of the road or bring your unit into our state of the art repair facility!
Looking For A Trailer Repair Shop Near You?
Looking for a Commercial Trailer Repair Facility near you? Look no further! We here at Hart’s are fully certified trailer repair shop with certified technicians to deal with any trailer repair issues you may require! Whether you are in the field and need one of our mobile service trucks come and repair your gear on the side of the road? or you are in need of a facility to drop off, we are conveniently located in Sherwood Park.