Heavy Duty Trailer Repair
Boasting some of the best heavy duty mechanics in the industry we can repair any make or model of trailer. Ranging in size from utility trailers, flat deck trailers, step deck trailers, trailer vans, tankers, enclosed trailers, and equipment trailers we can assess, diagnose, and repair. Hart Transmission and Mechanical offers a fully tooled, full service repair facility in Sherwood Park serving the greater Edmonton area, with the best trailer repair technicians in Alberta. We’ll repair and service everything from axle end work including brakes and wheel seals, to welding, lighting, and ride control to anti-lock brake systems.
Hart Transmission and Mechanical’s 30 year history has been steeped in automotive repairs, service and maintenance, creating happy clients. With this success, we moved and expanded into a new larger facility to offer full comprehensive fleet maintenance programs from light and medium duty repair, to offering full heavy duty repair services with a focus on heavy duty trailer repair both in shop and with our new fleet of mobile service trucks.
Hart’s offers the following but not limited to, trailer repair and maintenance services:
- Brakes: diagnosis and repair of electric and hydraulic trailer brakes
- Suspension: repairs and components
- Axles: repairs and components for spring and torsional axles
When maintaining your medium to heavy duty trailer there are some common repairs that always come up, if you are interested in how we can save you time and money with downtime let us know, this can help with and costs associated with yearly inspections.
Ten Most Common Medium to Heavy Duty Trailer Repair
- Pneumatic elements such as air hoses, brakes etc.
- Repairs of lift gates: maintenance and installation
- Rolling gear and suspension: cushion suspension, and valves
- Preparation & pass technical inspection: preventive visit, tailgate control
- Repair body components such as bumpers, wing flaps, cyclist protection bumpers
- Repairing electric components such as lights, lamp, socket, waterproof box
- Repairs and maintenance of the refrigeration
- Tires, such as retreading tires or replacements
- Brakes with EBS diagnostics, pad or brake drum replacements
- Doors, curtain repairs, rolling doors and or replacement.
Need a Heavy Duty Mechanic Quick?
Looking for a mobile heavy duty mechanic to come out and service your trailer ? Or are you broke down on the side of the highway? Avoid costly downtime by using our mobile emergency road side service trucks.
Proud to be Repair Heavy Equipment In Alberta
When looking for a diesel repair shop it is always good to see if they have done great work, we are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of Central & amp; Northern Alberta for 15 years and a Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) Approved Auto Repair Specialist, we understand the importance of customer service and customer satisfaction in auto repairs.