Hart’s boasts one of the most robust Heavy Duty Repair facilities in the greater Edmonton Area offering fully certified technicians able to handle any RV, Motorhome, Bus and Diesel repair that may be needed. Our team and recently upgraded facility make us a great fit for anyone looking for a quick repair or putting a full fleet maintenance and service program together. Call us and let one of our trained service staff answer all your questions!
RV Motorhome Repair
No matter the type whether its a class A, Class B, Class B+ or Class C type motorhome. From a gas RV to a diesel pusher we are here to help and service your gear! We know that time is of the essence, with such short summers in our Canadian climate, we know you want your motorhome up and running and ready to enjoy quickly!
We offer service, repairs and maintenance on a variety of make and models such as but not limited to:
- Forest River.
- Newmar Thor Motor Coach.
We are conveniently located in Sherwood Park and service most of central and northern Alberta with our mobile emergency repair service trucks. whether you are looking for a repair on the side of the road, or a much needed service in our shop, our a comprehensive fleet maintenance program we are here to help!
RV Motorhome Repair and Service Details
RV Motorhome Mechanical Service & Repairs
Motorhome repairs we service year round are due to various reasons, from battery & generator failure, to engine maintenance, to awning and interior repairs as well as everything in between. There are also a host of other common repairs that we service on motorhomes that have to do with everyday usage and replacement. Whether you are broken down on the side of the road and need urgent help, or wanting to make sure your rig is ready for those long winter trips down south and that its safe and hassle free we are here to help!
RV Motorhome Services
Scheduling an annual mechanical service for your RV Motorhome is essential for maintaining your investment for years and for miles to come. We offer annual scheduled preventative maintenance checks for all motorhomes that will help restore and maintain a hassle free RV Motorhome. We service and repair Class A, B, B+ & C, Gas & Diesel pusher motorhomes.
- Brakes & Axles – Maintaining control of your motorhome while driving is a huge safety factor for your family and others. Your brakes and axles must be serviced yearly to check for excessive wear, to repack wheel bearings.
- Tires & Tread – check tire pressures while checking tread depths to ensure your rubber is ready for the road.
- Generator & Battery Service – crucial to keeping your batteries charged is making sure that your motorhome’s generator is in optimal condition. We can service any type of RV generator.
- Coolant Service – Our team of trained technicians will inspect your hoses and clamps, your heater and radiator hoses as well as flushing the coolant.
- Chassis Lubrication – We will inspect every aspect of the chassis needs to be lubricated an not just the front grease points. We check the entire chasis from the: drive train, steering, drive shaft, u-joints, front axle, front suspension, rear axle lubricants and wheel bearings.
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Electrical & Wiring
RV Motorhome Inspections
Why not ensure and maximize your investment is in the best shape possible? If you are looking to purchase a used motorhome or just want to get your current motorhome inspected for the season, an inspection is logical and critical to ensure a safe, happy, and hassle free season.
Most RV dealers will provide their own checklist if you are looking to purchase a motorhome, but having a non-bias third party inspect your RV is always recommended. What’s included in our checklist? We will go over a comprehensive 50 point checklist to insure your RV motorhome is fit for the road. Some of key points in our checklist include:
- Vehicle Inspection
- Full Mechanical & Engine assessment
- Electrical, Wiring & Generator
- Axles & Welds
- Signs of leaks & exterior inspection
- Plumbing & Appliances
Bus Repair and Maintenance
We know that you carry the most precious cargo of all, our family and friends, who depend on you to get them to where they are going on time, every time and safely. We take this responsibility seriously and will ensure that we handle your equipment with care and will ensure the job is done quickly and safely.
With our full service heavy duty repair centre we also service a variety of commercial buses including school buses, retrofits and any commercial transport or personal buses.
We offer servicing and repair on but not limited to:
- Thomas Commercial Buses
- Freightliner Commercial Buses
- Collins Commercial Buses
- Diamond Commercial Buses
- Blue Bird School Buses
- Champion School Buses
- American Coach School Buses
- ABC Coach School Buses
Additional resources related to RV Motorhome and Bus Equipment
Alberta Bus and Truck Carrier – Resources
Alberta Transportation – Commercial Transportation